Friday, November 21, 2008

Still Waiting!

Today was a good day for Paisley. She didn't really de-sat any and she had NO brady's. Thank the Lord. The nurse removed her tube that was in her nose around 2:00 p.m. today, but they still have not gotten the results from the test back yet. I'm getting very impatient. Paisley was actually supposed to have this test done on Monday and the doctor that does the test never came around so they told me it would be Tuesday. Well Tuesday the doctor never came around and they told me it would be Wednesday. Wednesday the doctor never came around so they called him and he said that he was very sorry because he had just got the message that he was supposed to come up to the NICU and see Paisley. He said that there was no way that he could come that day and that he would be there Thursay . So I have been anxious all week to see what the results of the test are going to be and to find out what they are going to do for her. I talked to Robin, our favorite nurse today when I was there and I asked her what she thought they would do. She said that they will most likely put her on medicine. I also asked her how long the medicine would take for it to start working and she said a few days and then after it starts working then we should be looking forward to starting the countdown to come home. We are so ready to just hear about the countdown and the Family Room. The family room is where you stay the night before you bring the baby home. We are so ready to get her home. I am ready to feel like a mommy and I'm sure Matt is ready to feel like a daddy too. Oh and I almost forgot... Paisley weighs 6 lbs. !!!!!!! YAY!!!!! She is getting so big. I hope everyone has a great weekend!


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh Yeah...she'll be home soon! 6 pounds!! That is awesome!! Girl, it won't be long now!
love ya!