Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Countdown... Day 3!!!

We are on day 3 and Paisley still seems to be doing great! She hasn't had any brady's or de-sats, so we are keeping our fingers crossed. I was supposed to go and they to breastfeed her this morning but when I woke up I was running a fever and I called Sally, Paisley's nurse and she said not to come until tomorrow. So hopefully I won't have a fever in the morning and I will get to go try to breastfeed in the morning. I just hope she does good with it. Paisley now weighs 6 lbs. 2 oz. and she had our favorite nurse tonight... Robin... Of course the night that I can't go is the night that Paisley gets her!!!! Well I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I hope she gets to come home Sunday. I know you are beyond ready for her to be home. I saw Deb in WalMart tonight. She is so proud of Paisley! Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving!

Rhonda said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!! She is gonna make it home soon! I know you and Matt have so much to be thankful for tomorrow! Know that I am thinking of you and praying for 4 more good days!! Love you and miss you!