Thursday, November 13, 2008

No Bradys!!!

YAY!!! Paisley didn't have any brady's tonight. A brady is where her heart rate drops to like 70 and her oxygen level drops. The past few times that I fed her she has had at least one brady on me and actually turned a dusky, grey color. Yea, pretty scary. That is not a good color for a baby. The good news is that tonight she didn't have one and she ate GREAT for me. I also got to give her a bath which really made me feel like a mommy. She got a shot tonight and it was so sad, but she actually did really good with it. I guess she is just so used to getting stuck all the time that it doesn't really bother her anymore. She weighed 5 lbs 4.5 oz. tonight. She is getting to be a chunky butt. If she would just stop having the bradys then we would get to bring her home, but of course we don't want her to come home while she is having bradys, so as long as she is healthy and doing great when she comes home, then she can stay in there as long as she needs to. I'll post some more pictures later. She is getting so chubby. She has came a long way since she was born and we are so proud of her. She is our little fighter!!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

That's great! I know you are so ready for her to come home. Have they told you anything new about when they expect her to be able to come home?

Brittany said...

YAH! I'm so glad that she is doing better! Maybe she will be home soon! We are praying for yall!!!

Rhonda said...

YAY!! You are blogging! I checked downstairs today to see if you were there (this was before I got your myspace)! I missed you and seeing lil' miss beautiful! Luke's dr. visit went great! He is right on track w/ his growth and development. He got 4 shots today
=( and it was so sad! What shot did Paisley get? Well, I'm gonna go and I will talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

I'm so, so glad she's doing well. You've got to be the strongest mommy and daddy in the world. I thought i was going to go insane when Ophelia had to stay behind at the hospital a few days. Paisley has gained so much weight, what a fighter! She's starting to look a lot like you, Morgan. I love you guys, give baby girl kisses for me. Keep this blog up, I love knowing how everything is progressing!

Love you! -Whit