Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blogging is kind of HARD!!!

Ok, so I wish I would have started this sooner, preferrably the beginning of my pregnancy, but I just recently found out about it.
So I will just start off with a little about me. I'm Morgan and I have a wonderful husband, Matt and we just had out 1 year anninversay on October 13, 2008. We have a beautiful daughter, Paisley. She was born 11 weeks early on September 12th 2008 at 9:12 a.m. She weighed 2 lbs. 4 oz. and she is now up to 5 lbs. 4 oz. She is still in NICU at St. Vincents and is getting better everyday. I will tell the whole story of my Princess Paisley when I have more time on my hands, but with the way things are looking now, I am not sure when that will be.
I mainly wanted to start blogging because of an AMAZING family that Matt and I met in the NICU, Rhonda, Tom and Luke. Luke is Paisley's boyfriend. Luke was born 2 weeks after Paisley and 10 weeks early. He got to go home November 12th. I am so excited for Rhonda that Luke finally got to go home. I know that she is so ready to feel like a mommy all the time and not just a few hours out of the day, but I do have to say that it isn't going to be the same without them. Matt and I would always go and visit Luke and keep up with his progress when we went to see Paisley. We made friends with Rhonda and Tom and they have to be the sweetest people we have ever met. We are so blessed to have met them.

No comments: